- 8303 with Standard Calibration: 0.3, 0.5 and 5.0 μm
- Ongoing calibration service available providing you peace of mind, the unit remains compliant according to ISO 21501-4.
- Remote diagnostics available
- Users can define 'recipes' for data collection points
- Free yearly calibration reminder service available. Email email@example.com
- Isoprobe Threaded 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM) Nickel Plated Aluminum
- Purge Filter Assembly 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM)
- Rechargeable Battery 55Wh - Greater than 10 hour battery life
- Power Supply 15V ~2amp 100-240VAC (Select adapter -US, -EU, -UK or -CN)
- USB Cable 6' (1.8m)
- Calibration Certificate
- Quick Start Guide
- Carry case included
- User Manual and Instrument Management Software (USB Key)
- Supplied with UK plug (US, EU, CN optional – please enquire)
- Pinpoints contamination sources quickly with visual and audible indicators via the patented, real time meter.
- IP addressable, network capable, operation.
- Icon driven touch screen interface.
- The Particles Plus 8303 Handheld Particle Counter measures 0.3 μm to 25.0 μm with a flow rate of 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM).
- Easy to configure, this instrument displays up to 3 size channels as well as (optional) temperature and relative humidity.
- View data and generate ISO 14644-1, EU GMP Annex 1 or FS 209E reports.
- Export to Particles Plus data-download software or USB key.
- Particles Plus counters can be controlled and monitored remotely via web browser.
- The 8303 has a mass concentration mode that approximates density in μg/m³.
*Free demo session subject to availability - please enquire for details.
Country Of Origin: USA